- This event has passed.
Twitter for Beginners: FREE Webinar
August 26, 2015 @ 11:00 AM - September 25, 2015 @ 12:00 PM PDTFREE
Have you ever wondered what the fuss is all about with Twitter?
Perhaps you created an account, but never went beyond inputting your email in your settings. Not knowing what to do, you quickly abandoned the site, but still keep getting emails to follow and so, or read such and such.
You might want to take another look, and consider adding the third most popular social media networking site in the U.S. to your marketing portfolio. The steadily growing social media site now has 304 monthly active users:
Sign Up Now for Your Free Webinar
Available for a Limited Time!
Also get the Free Downloadable PDF with Notes
Some stay away from Twitter because they don’t understand how to use the social media networking site, and what the benefits could be.
But it’s often called one of the easiest social media sites to use, and the benefits are many.
- 304 monthly active users
- Easy to compose and send messages
- Rapid fire ability to connect with others
- Can create targeted audience lists
- Great source for industry news and updates
- Ideal for mobile use
- Can expand reach with targeted ads
- Access to high-profile people
- Increase brand awareness
- Get real-time intelligence on competitors
- Use it as a customer service portal
- Monitor your brand reputation
- Run targeted campaigns and contests
- Broadcast live video with Periscope
- Increase SEO (Twitter posts are indexed in Google’s search engine)
It’s time to jump on the Twitter train, and start making those valuable connections.
The free Webinar, Twitter for Beginners, will take you step-by-step through the process of setting up a Twitter account, how to post and respond to messages, and start growing your fan base quickly.
Twitter for Beginners Agenda:
- Create a Twitter account
- Write an effective bio
- Optimize your Twitter profile
- Upload a profile and background photo
- Post to Twitter
- Quickly build a following
Get Started Now
Sign up and get the free webinar, plus a downloadable PDF of the slideshow with notes.
- CA United States
- Laura Tate